Saturday, May 24, 2008

24 MAY 08: ON YOUR BIG DAY



BLOG SPECIAL EVENT: I never would have known about this song, if not for the new WVOJ-FM "103.7 the Truth." Thanks to them for providing a better gift for my brother and his family on a daughter's wedding day, than any gift card I could buy at Columbus Park Crossing -- even if the visuals are lacking.



And you know what? This might be a nice gift for this weekend's high school graduates. Think "Butterfly Kisses," and have a hanky ready....





UPDATE FROM THE ROAD: We learned Friday of an important P.S. to this song -- one that is nothing short of startling. Read it here. I understand the memorial service is today.






To offer a story tip, make a PayPal donation, advertise to our readers or comment on this blog, write me - but be warned, I may post your e-mail comment and offer a reply.



BURKARD BULK MAIL INDEX: Suspended for vacation



The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author -- not necessarily those of anyone else in Columbus living or dead, and perhaps not even you.



© 2003-08 Richard Burkard, all rights reserved.




site stats