Friday, October 21, 2005

21 OCT 05: BREAKING NEWS UPDATE



With Matt Young apparently out of WRCG's way after today, we've heard from his TalkLine co-host:

Richard! You do make me laugh. My job is secure, for now. You know the old saying though, Nobody is indispensable and nothing could be more true in this business. I'm not really at liberty to disclose a lot of information today but I can tell you that Talkline will run from 7AM to 10 AM beginning this Monday. Stay tuned. Your friend, Robbie Watson



At least the government wonks and extremists still have ONE place to go at 6:00 a.m. -- and we hope Calvin Floyd on NBC-38's "Coffee Break" has someone screening his calls....

More when we return next week....

Your PayPal donations can keep this blog ad-free and independent-minded. To make a donation, offer a story tip or comment on this blog, write me - but be warned, I may post a reply.



If you quote from this in public somewhere, please be polite enough to let me know.



© 2003-05 Richard Burkard, All Rights Reserved.